- Magnificent Year of the Snake Tributes
- Four 99.9% Pure Silver 1oz Coins
- Proof, Gilded, Bullion and Coloured Finishes
- Australian Legal Tender
- Extremely Limited Mintage – 1,500
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presentation Display Packaging
The Lunar Typeset Collection is top of the collector’s list of must-haves, so act quickly to secure this limited and prestigious release.
Celebrating the auspicious Year of the Snake, the collection might prove to be that inspirational gift for people born under this ancient Chinese sign. These birthdates include 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013.
Four 99.9% Pure Silver 1oz Coins
Each coin is struck from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver and finished in proof, specimen, or bullion quality. The coins demonstrate a stunning range of popular numismatic treatments sought after by many collectors and gift buyers.
Proof, Gilded, Bullion and Coloured Finishes
The reverse of each coin depicts a representation of a snake curled around a tree branch.
- The delicately frosted design on the silver proof coin appears on a mirror-like polished table.
- The shiny design on the bullion coin appears on a frosted table.
- The specimen quality gilded coin highlights the snake in 24-carat gold.
- The specimen quality coloured coin depicts the snake in yellow and green.
Australian Legal Tender
Issued as Australian legal tender, the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2013 year-date and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
Extremely Limited Mintage
No more than 1,500 of these collections will be issued by The Perth Mint.
Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Typeset Collection is issued with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Presentation Display Packaging
The Typeset Collection is housed in a contemporary red and black display case and illustrated shipper.
|Silver Content (Troy oz)||1|
|Monetary Denomination (AUD)||1|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.9|
|Minimum Gross Weight (g)||31.135|
|Maximum Diameter (mm)||45.60|
|Maximum Thickness (mm)||2.60|
|Designer||Ing Ing Jong|